PINK and Victoria Secret HAUL

Hello again,

Welcome to a new week! Although it takes A LOT to get me out of bed on Monday mornings the warm spring weather and sunny mornings characteristic of spring always make me feel optimistic for the days ahead!

Whenever spring comes around I get that overwhelming itch to shop and revamp my wardrobe for the upcoming summer! The euphoric good mood brought on by the nice weather made it oh so easy to give into my shopping addiction and I swear I have no idea how I ended up inside Victoria Secret!!!!

Truthfully, this summer I am going to be working a full-time job which means a majority of the time I am either going to be dressed business casual or in pyjamas when I get home from work. Because of this I wanted to invest in some lounge wear that is cute and comfortable to wear after work and casually on weekends. 

So without further delay: Here is what I bought from PINK and VS!

Soft Lace-Up Campus Crew Neck






Something I have always loved about summer is that time of the year when night time is still pretty warm but cool enough just to wear a light sweater and shorts.  It brings a little of the coziness of winter back into the summer months and I’m all for that! I used to sit outside all night (probably till 9pm lol) on the cool grass with the kids in who lived on my street and eat candy we snuck out of our respective kitchens. I’m getting carried away but what I am trying to say is THIS SWEATER is a sweater you could wear on those mid-summer nights.  What I love about this piece is the beachy vibe it has. It is loose fitting and light, and made of a soft towel material, making it perfect for summer. I also love the soft pink colour because it would look absolutely killer with a tan!

Super Soft Scoop Tee - Palm Tree Boobs



I am the type of girl who is drawn to plain clothes, neutral colours and with no patterns crazier than thin stripes. That being said graphic tees have absolutely no place in my wardrobe, but I am trying to change that. I was drawn to this one because of its simplicity and extremely soft material. Also nothing says so-cal more than palm trees! They had other cute styles of this shirt like burgers and fries boobs and rocket popsicle boobs. All of them were very summer themed and just adorable!

Raw Hem Short - Grey-Black




Most of the comfy shorts I own are old gym shorts so that being said I desperately needed a new pair. I like the grey-black colour to them because they will be easy to pair with any t-shirt. The soft tone of them go especially well with my Toronto Blue Jay’s baseball t-shirt which I will probably live in this summer so obviously I needed some shorts to match it well!

‘The Player Hot Shorts


Like I said patterns are not apart of my wardrobe and I am definitely trying to change that. I thought these shorts were nice because the pattern is more natural like water colours rather than something geometric and fluorescent. The colours are also pretty neutral and easy to match with my other workout wear. I also needed a pair of workout shorts that were long enough to not ride up and make me feel uncomfortable when I go running. They are also very soft for spandex! 

Thats it! PINK and VS can be pricey at times and on my budget I can’t afford to go too nuts when I go in there! But regardless I hope you liked it!


What is on your shopping list for spring and summer? 

Comments

  1. LOVE the shirts omg i might have to copy your swag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! We should go thrift shopping again together!!!

      Delete
  2. Love this post! That sweater is definitely a must :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! And I agree its super cozy for cool summer nights! PINK has a great summer line this year!

      Jade

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts